Seattle, Washington, United States
Solution Engineer, Tableau Software
Boris is a Solution Engineer at Tableau and loves presenting data in creative and unique ways. He has a background in education, healthcare, and in the non-profit field. Boris was an English teacher in Bulgaria with the Fulbright Program before he started working at Tableau and continues to work with non-profits in Bulgaria in his time outside of work.
Boris has a deep love of languages (he speaks English, Bulgarian, and decent Spanish), he loves taking care of his houseplants and spending time outside, and he's an avid runner as well.
Some of Boris' skills and interests:
- Demoing Tableau, teaching the intricacies of the platform, and empowering its end users
- Creating complex and functional dashboards with Tableau Desktop
- Helping organizations visualize their external and internal data in unique ways
- Implementing and using Tableau Server
- Using Salesforce as a database solution for organizations
- Scoping technology solutions (Tableau or otherwise!) as a best for organizations